Sunday, May 15, 2011

Best Plantronics Cordless Headset Phone (CT14)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I work from home, and I am on the phone 7-9 hours a day. My previous cordless phone worked well except for the fact that the battery would die about 3/4 of the way through my work day. I read the reviews of the CT14, and noted that the manufacturer's specs said that the battery life was ~10 hours. I was dubious, but having had good experiences with Plantronics in previous workplaces, I gave it a try.

The phone itself is wonderfully lightweight and small, which allows me to dispense with the included belt clip and just put it in my pocket. The display is bright and easy to read, and operating it is simple and straightforward. The included headset can double as over-the-head or on-ear, and does so very simply.

After the initial setup and testing, I sat it on the charger overnight. The next day, I spent my usual +/- 8 hours on the phone, and then spent an additional 2 hours talking with a friend while we gamed online. The battery indicator NEVER dropped below full, and there was no practical indication -- like less range or gradual worsening of sound quality -- that the battery was anything but fully charged and at 100% strength. To this day, I have yet to see it fall to half-strength, even after a full 12 hours of use.

The only drawbacks to the phone are the small keypad, which takes fat-fingered people like me a bit of getting used to, and the display doesn't add any sort of separators to the entered phone numbers, so if you want to see 1-213-555-1212, you're going to be disappointed when you see 12135551212.
Get more detail about Plantronics Cordless Headset Phone (CT14).


!!1 Lacie Desktop External Drives Coupon !!1 Pink Antique Teapots On Sale!



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links