Sunday, March 20, 2011

Plantronics Cordless Headset Phone (CT14) Decide Now



Over All Rating Reviews :
I got a CT12 (unless it was a CT10) back in 2000. I loved it: it saved my neck from the pain associated with tilting my neck to hold a phone between my shoulder and my ear. The sound quality was great. The phone worked whether docked in its charger or while roaming the house. The sound quality was exceptional. the only problem I ever had with it was that I dropped it all the time and finally, after years of abuse, I killed it. (In fact, I had two of these phones between 2000 and 2010, when I finally decided I couldn't squeeze anymore life out of the second one, also a victim of falls.) Compared to the older models, this CT14 is a terrible disappointment. I'm using it in the same location, yet now there is a constant irritating sound in the background. And it cannot be used while docked in the charger. May not sound like a big issue. But to answer these phones, one has to get the headset on, then press the talk button before the call goes to voicemail. With the old model, those were the only steps. With the CT14, there is a 3rd step -- pull the phone out of the charger, get the headset on, then press talk. It's not so easy to do that quickly, especially when the headset plug can pull out of the phone quite easily. Also, if you're using the phone and inadvertently put it back in the charger because you're using it while sitting at the desk where the charger is, the phone disconnects the call. If it does this because of some danger of the phone blowing up or giving me cancer while in use and in the charger, I'd be interested to know. Otherwise, it just seems like a design flaw. My rating of this phone is particularly low because I loved the older model so much. It was a revalation. This one is terrible by comparison. (If you never had the older version, this one might not frustrate you as much as it does me. But really, I am not okay with the terrible sound quality.)
Get more detail about Plantronics Cordless Headset Phone (CT14).


!!1 Ridgid Pipe Cutter Parts On Sale! !!1 Promotion Kingsford Grills



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links