Thursday, April 28, 2011

Order Belkin 12-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with Phone/Ethernet/Coaxial Protection and Extended Cord



Over All Rating Reviews :
I just received this product today and i was literally shocked.
I've been a loyal customer of amazon for years and this product had scratched, finger prints, and not even rapped inside the box. I even thought if I bought used (which i never do) from amazon, and I was sure I didn't.

I was considering whether to return this product but decided to keep it since it works but by the looks of it might not last for a while.

If i had received perfect new condition, this product is probably good. Makes me re-consider whether to buy any electronic products from Amazon.
Get more detail about Belkin 12-Outlet Home/Office Surge Protector with Phone/Ethernet/Coaxial Protection and Extended Cord.


!!1 cheapest Infinity Subwoofer



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links