Monday, June 13, 2011

Avery® Easy Peel White Mailing Labels for Laser Printers, 1 x 2-5/8 Inches, Box of 3000 Labels (5160) Get it now!



Over All Rating Reviews :
I love labels, or anything that makes life easier. I am very organized, both at work and at home. Labels make things so much more convenient and quicker.

I love these labels. They don't necessarily have to be used with a printer - they can be written on. And the reason I say this, is because these labels are for Laser Printers, and I have ink jet printers. Therefore, I can still use these, because I can write on them rather than running them through the printer.

There are a variety of uses for labels. In addition to addresses, files, and other office reasons, they can be used for jars, boxes, etc.

Awesome product.
Get more detail about Avery® Easy Peel White Mailing Labels for Laser Printers, 1 x 2-5/8 Inches, Box of 3000 Labels (5160).





0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links