Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Best places to buy Panasonic Integrated Business Phone (KX-TS105B)



Over All Rating Reviews :
After 3 months of use, I am still very pleased with this Panasonic phone. The sound quality on the speaker phone and handset is good/normal, but I am also pleased with the great sound quality when using a head set (which was my primary purpose). I used an older "no name" mono-ear telephony headset I had lying around and it works fine.

It is important to note that this phone uses batteries to power the speakerphone and headset volume, and not AC from a wall socket. Consequently, if you do not install the batteries, you will get poor/nil speakerphone and headset performance. Nearly all of the few lower rated reviews appear to be caused by either not reading the instructions fully or improper use.

I have had great performance since day one and expect my battery life to be equally good. (personally I use rechargeable batteries in all my products anyway, so this is not a concern). After only 90 days use, I am still on the original set of batteries. Heavy speakerphone use would probably drain the batteries faster, but that is expected. Incidentally, I like knowing that my phone is not dependent on the power grid and will work even when the power goes out. This phone will do that, even without batteries (but not via speakerphone).

The number memory function works well, with room for 24 saved numbers and the mute button and volume controls are very useful and work as designed. I also enjoy the large size of the number buttons/lettering. I have recently moved it from my desk top to a wall mount and am even more pleased with the phone (wall mount adapter is included).

Overall great product that I would buy again and highly recommend to anyone - especially if they are looking for a headset phone.
Get more detail about Panasonic Integrated Business Phone (KX-TS105B).


!!1 Where To Buy Forecast Pendants



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links