Friday, January 7, 2011

Melissa & Cace's Wedding | Longview, TX


www.VanessaMcKellar.com This is one of those weddings where I kinda don't know where to start, it was just so great. I guess I should start with the bride and groom these two are awesome. First off- super sweet and willing to try anything. I'd ask Cace to do a little something and he'd cheerfully say, "Yeah, sure! Whatever you want!!" Dream groom for me. And dream groom for Melissa I'm sure. He was so happy he was borderline giddy, especially right after the ceremony when he couldn't stop laughing. It's obvious these two are smitten with each other, and perfect for each other. Melissa was ravishing in her dress. Oh, the dress. When I saw it, my first reaction was, "I want it!" which is entirely ridiculous. But the texture and glow of the fabric, the poofy flower under the bust, the unique cut, plus the veil and flower in her hair...gorgeous! It was a perfect centerpiece to the "look" of the day- rustic country done with lavish elegance. Passionflower Designs executed the theme and did such an overwhelming job tying it all together. There were so many details; I want to share some of them with you: - You saw her programs and a favor in my recent video post. - The altar was decorated with dozens and dozens of candles, so it looked liked fireflies twinkling up there among the flowers during the ceremony. - There were groupings of paper cut-out birds tied to twine dangling from the reception tent. Plus small round glass vases with single flowers in them. Plus a huge ...

My Links : +99% Bestcheapmall.com. Price comparison shopping !!1 In Usa Light Bulbs Flicker !!1 Answer Life Insurance Quotation !!1 Discount Quantum Desktop Bare Drives




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links